Thursday, April 23, 2009

Reason #4: Smart Bicycle Helmet

HEAR YE, HEAR YE: THE BICYCLE HELMETS OF THE 20th CENTURY ARE ON THEIR WAY OUT. SAY HELLO TO THE FUTURE OF BIKE RIDING (and everyday life if you choose to live in a helmet)

No longer is it necessary to carry a map. EVER (again, as long as you live in a helmet). With our new, unique, one of a kind, innovative, genius, awesome idea for a Smart Bicycle Helmet your directions will be fed into your ears! It's almost like (or basically is) those Oakley Sunglasses that have an earpiece worn by Dog the Bounty Hunter. Only this is a helmet, and I'm not Dog the Bounty Hunter. I'm pretty sure Henry isn't Dog either, but you never can tell. (F*** Dog the Bounty Hunter, he's a racist)

Anyway, back to the helmet. This helmet is AWESOME! The earpiece will tell you when to turn and everything! All you have to do is program the address into your GPS. Some people might ask, "can't I just wear my normal headphones with my normal GPS and my normal helmet?" I scoff at these people. DUH, no you can't! The helmet's probably not as safe as ours, anyway.


OK. So that's my idea. Take that straight to the bank. And while you're there get me my million dollars because somebody definitely needs to give me a million bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment